Programmer Officer, Corporate Responsibility/ RHB Foundation CR/ Programme Management RHBF
You will be assisting in formulating plan and executing fund raising programme to support RHB Foundation’s key initiatives.
- To provide strategic support to the Head of Corporate Responsibility/ Programme Management and the Senior Manager, RHB Foundation in defining & developing sustainable CR initiatives & community outreach programmes for the Group & RHB Foundation
- To assist in formulating plan and executing fund raising programme to support RHB Foundation’s key initiatives
- To manage approved activities & initiatives as determined by the Head of Programmer Management of RHB Foundation from time to time
- To support the CEO of RHB Foundation and Heads of department in building strategic alliances and coalitions with key constituency groups, whose work and mission are aligned with the Group’s priorities
- To assist in developing and executing communications strategy with the objective of enhancing and maximising the visibility & brand image of RHB foundation and Group’s CR initiatives which includes participation in Awards & other brand building activities such as Website & Social Media
- To develop RHB Foundation’s Social Media and online platforms to ensure maximum visibility for RHB Foundation’s initiatives
Disclosure & Reporting:
- To assist the Head of CR/ Programme Management and Senior Manager, RHB Foundation on disclosure & reporting, which includes Sustainability Reporting and other Reports required by Board of Trustees, Governmental & NGO bodies and regulatory authorities
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the operations of a large complex organization
- Experience in addressing corporate-level, external-facing strategic issues and familiar with emerging industry trend and best practices
- Understand the group’s CR focus
- Conceptual thinking, and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.