As a UX Designer, your responsibilities include designing ideal state user experience by aligning with business objectives, working closely with squad members to identify product/feature releases, prioritize and plan the milestone.and conducting interview, research to design ideal user experience.
Number of Headcounts to Hire
- Design ideal state user experience by aligning with business objectives.
- Work closely with squad members to identify product/feature releases, prioritize and plan the milestone.
- Conduct interview, research to design ideal user experience.
- Develop UX flow, prototypes and present the concept to stakeholders.
- Conduct quick usability testing on prototypes, identify flaws in the design and modify accordingly. Iterate cycle until the solution is ready to be released in the markets.
- Present design decisions to stakeholders, articulate rationales behind to obtain approval.
- Keep up to date with the UX trends, proactively knowledge sharing with the team.
- Work collaboratively with UI Designer and developer to align overall user experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Human Factors Eng., Digital Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years of working experience in user experience design.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in UI development for web and mobile platforms.
- Ability to advocate for ideal user experience and communicate importance to team members and stakeholders.
- Strong in analytical thinking.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, organized and result-oriented, with an eye for detail.
- Investigative, data-driven, always strive to think out of the box to approach challenges while balancing business needs.
- Fluent in a broad range of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Cloud etc.
- Extensive experience in UI development for web and mobile apps for both Android and iOS.
- Working experience in financial services, online payments or e-commerce is a plus.