Wealth Associate Program
Through this program, you will acquire, establish and grow branches/ mass affluent customer relationships to achieve sales and service targets.
- Job Rotation within branches
- On-the-Job & Classroom Training on industry’s best practices
- Participation in branch Events
- Fully sponsored licensing fee by the company
- Attractive remuneration & incentive package
- Acquire, establish and grow branches/ mass affluent customer relationships to achieve sales and service targets
- Working with clients to help them make the right decisions on wealth management and financial planning
- Contribute to profit, sales and product targets by selling appropriate financial solutions and banking services to clients
- Provide excellent customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred or relevant fields with CGPA of 2.5
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, enjoy meeting people
- Creative and possess the initiative, drive and ability to work independently and in a team
- Pleasant personality
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.