Areas of Work
Accountancy and Financial Management
Banking & Financial Services
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Responsible for assessing compliance of employee reimbursement activities and associated healthcare compliance reviews in a timely and accurate manner, against the Company’s Policies, Procedures and External regulatory requirements.
- Documents all compliance assessment (i.e. assessment results) activities in concur during claim processing.
- Performs other relevant support activities as and when required (e.g. support invalidating/ performing data analysis/testing, which contributes to the reporting to affiliates/ Compliance Projects )
- Escalates issues to superior/RSS Line Manager (where required)
- Engages in networking with colleagues from other business functions when required to
- Supports the team in performing operational activities and is involved in identifying/ implementing improvement opportunities within the current operational process
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- No work experience is required.
- Able to work at least six (6) months of the internship duration
- Flexible Working Support