Areas of Work
IT and Technology
IT Service Desk Delivery Analyst (Mandarin Speaker)
Key activities and deliverables
- Provide 1st level support from a wide range of services, including travel and expense, procurement and IT services, to internal and external customers and patients.
- Handle Incidents & Requests received via Multiple Communication Channels and coordinate the End-to-End Ticket Lifecycle by following the incident and request management procedures.
- Guide customers on Self-Service by encouraging them to be more autonomous, guiding them to solutions, sharing guides & showing Self Service Portal capabilities, etc. Moreover, it contributes to Building a Knowledge base for customer experience organization and customers.
- Ensure that excellent customer experience is achieved through the combination of soft skills and a customer-centric mindset.
- Invest in Self-Learning and development: Stay up-to-date with new services, and invest in technical expertise for specific areas according to the business needs.
- Customer-oriented mindset, highly accountable, agile, and results-oriented.
- Ability to work in, co-create and contribute to a highly complex and team-oriented global environment.
- High aptitude for learning and developing skills in his/her areas of specialization.
- Ability to work in, and contribute to, a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment.
- Develop organizational and communication skills.
- Taking ownership and driving end to end resolution while keeping the customer updated.
- Ability to comply with process requirements, like discipline on the job schedule, adherence to established procedures and effort to meet performance metrics related to the job.
- Contributes to the organization's quality goals by knowing and understanding quality metrics and the way she/he can positively impact those.
- Involvement in small projects with the guidance of the operations manager or people leader.
- Learn from the focus groups such as QA, KM, Feedback, and others as part of their development.
Requirements for IT:
- H.S Diploma.
- Basic Knowledge of Windows, Mac and iOS in general.
- Supports Standard and Non-Standard Software, Hardware & Infrastructure.
- Two years experience:
- At least 1-year experience in a technical support environment.
- At least 1-year of experience in customer service.
- IT-related Title is a plus.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English with excellent written and oral communications skills are required.
- Able to work on shift example, from 1 pm to 10 pm for the Mandarin IT team.
- Flexible Working Support