Procurement Analyst – Thai or Korean Speaker
One of the responsibilities of a Procurement Analyst is to execute the day-to-day activities according to the highest standards of financial control, compliance and best practice.
- Execute the day-to-day activities according to the highest standards of financial control, compliance and best practice. Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and SOPs of the respective business sub-process.
- Follow the instructions of the Team Lead and Managers regarding the daily work coordination.
- Develop knowledge and capability to raise competence to expected levels to meet current and future business needs.
- Contribute process and technical expertise to process improvement initiatives.
- Support on assigned projects or program
Manage Ordering Processes
- Validate and process Purchase Requisition to ensure completeness and in compliance with Procurement Policy.
- Send Purchase Orders to vendors
- Manage, follow up and keep track of an open Purchase Order
- Manage and Resolve internal and external query
- Participate in invoice reconciliation process. Work closely with Accounts Payable Analyst to resolve any outstanding invoice reconciliation or mismatch.
Analytics and Reporting
- Execute and produce accurate and timely reports
- Manage and Execute the RFP process
Manage Contract Repository
- Ensure all contracts are filed and easily accessible for future use.
- Ensure adherence to the Procurement Policy, Directive, Guidelines and Local Procurement SOP’s.
Key skills and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Business Studies, Finance & Accounting/Commerce, IT, Supply Chain or Procurement equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English. Able to speak in Thai or Korean to support related countries.
- At least 3 years experience in a centralized purchasing environment and Supply Chain with production planning background. Note: Applications by individual’s with less than 2 years’ experience will be at the Associate Procurement Analyst level.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global / large organization will be an added advantage
- MNC experience within the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
Job Specific Competencies
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Resourceful in identifying new sources of items requested.
- Good analytical skills
Flexible working hours.