Samsung Management Associate Programme (SMAP)
The Samsung Managament Associate Programme (SMAP) accelerates learning and provides you with a breadth of exposure for a complete immersion into the brand and organisation.
Role and Responsibilities
With more than 300,000 talents in the world, we are sure that we have a place, just for you. The Samsung Managament Associate Programme (SMAP) accelerates learning and provides you with a breadth of exposure for a complete immersion into the brand and organisation.
This programme is specially designed for you who seek extreme thrill in career growth. Allow yourself to immerse completely in this programme for an out-of-this-world journey, absurd fun and life-changing experiences. User discretion is required as experience may differ for everyone, depending on individual commitment. Be one of us. Do what you can't.
- 12-month on-the-job training with rotations
- International assignments to HQ in South Korea, any Southeast Asian countries, Australia or New Zealand
- Be part of a leadership development centre designed in Suwon, South Korea
- Irresistible market leading salary package
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Grade: Second Class Upper
- Field of Study: Any Discipline
- Outstanding academic and extraordinary non-scholastic achievement in any discipline
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience
- Strong logical and analytical acumen to provide solutions
- Able to have fun in the daily grind