Structured Internship Programme
Interns should have constant agility and speed in work completions and solution findings though faced with ambiguity at times.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and in languages of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Constant agility and speed in work completions and solution findings though faced with ambiguity at times.
- A strong team player, shrewd interface agent and a confident communicator.
- Always fueled with positivity, energy and can do attitude in managing assigned responsibilities.
- 3 to 6 months’ availability for the placement effective March 2020 onwards.
- Pursuing Degree In Business Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, and Marketing
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL Eco City.
- 3 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).