Employee Support Specialist
Hold on, this opportunity hasn't opened yet!
We know you're excited, but applications haven't opened for this opportunity yet. Sign up now to save this posting on your dashboard so that you may revisit later!
As Employee Support Specialist, your responsibilities would include providing rapid, high quality and validated responses to all queries and requests from employees, managers, HR functions as well as other functions.
- Provide rapid, high quality and validated responses to all queries and requests from employees, managers, HR functions as well as other functions
- Create a positive customer support experience through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress and engaging customers with a courteous and professional service attitude
- Take ownership of queries and be responsible for case opening and closure (end-to-end and provides a first and final point-of-contact for the employee/manager initiating the query.
- Coordinates internally per defined procedures and uses HR knowledge management tools to respond with resolutions, quickly and accurately within the established service level agreements and KPIs.
- Delivers data analytics to create insight on employee queries and development of recommendations/action plans to improve overall employee support and satisfaction
- Participates in the implementation/roll-out of any new campaigns, initiatives, policies etc. as part of global or local strategy.
- Frequently reviews and updates the Knowledge Base, Standard Work Instructions (SWI), internal procedures and guidelines.
- Conducts research, analyzes data, provides ad-hoc reports and presents feedback on assigned projects when required.
Bachelor's or master’s degree in Human Resources, Behavioural Science, Psychology or equivalent disciplines. Minimum 2 years’ experience in Human Resource Business Partner or Employee Support roles. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.). Excellent command of English required (verbal and written) Additional languages (e.g. Mandarin, French, Arabic, etc.) is highly desirable. Excellent communication skills; strong English command (written and verbal) required.
Medical Coverage for employee & dependents, Vacation Days, Insurance, etc.