Hold on, this opportunity hasn't opened yet!
We know you're excited, but applications haven't opened for this opportunity yet. Sign up now to save this posting on your dashboard so that you may revisit later!
In General Accounting, your responsibilities include preparing financial analysis and reports for review, to assist decision-making and planning.
- Prepares financial analysis and reports for review, to assist decision-making and planning.
- Prepares, reconciles and reviews balance sheet notes, including subsystems, and participates in follow-up actions.
- Prepares monthly forecasts for profit and loss accounts.
- Prepares and analyses profit and loss accounts including reviews of revenue and cost transactions.
- Controls and prepares general ledger entries including pre-payments, accruals, and allocations.
- Provides profit and loss analysis for bid planning purposes.
- Meets deadlines and ensures the quality of deliverables to ensure KPI objectives are met.
- Participates in ad hoc reporting, analysis and projects.
Finance or Accounting Degree, MBA or have completed equivalent professional certification such as ACCA, CA, CPA, MIA ICAEW, MICPA, CIMA etc – Minimum 3 years’ experience in external audit or general accounting.
Medical Coverage for employee & dependents, Vacation Days, Insurance, etc.