Hold on, this opportunity hasn't opened yet!
We know you're excited, but applications haven't opened for this opportunity yet. Sign up now to save this posting on your dashboard so that you may revisit later!
As a Payroll Analyst, your responsibilities would include coordinating closely with HR Transactions Analysts to ensure employees’ data impacting Payroll such as variable compensation data with any associated calculations or deductions are efficiently and accurately captured and maintained in payroll system within established deadlines.
- Responsible for the end to end Payroll processing using Standard Work Instructions (SWI) documentation.
- Coordinates closely with HR Transactions Analysts to ensure employees’ data impacting Payroll such as variable compensation data with any associated calculations or deductions are efficiently and accurately captured and maintained in payroll system within established deadlines.
- Ensure payroll-related data from Schlumberger internal applications successfully interfaces into the payroll system before Payroll deadline.
- Ensures correct coding of all Pay Elements including (but not limited to) Taxability and Admissible Compensation to Pension Plan and other social contributions. • Perform all associated checks, controls, variance analysis and reconciliations during pre-Payroll processing and before Payroll is finalized.
- Ensure Payroll final approval is obtained, and salary is released within established timelines.
- Ensures that 3rd Party payments including Statutory payments (income tax, social contributions, etc) are submitted in a timely manner and acknowledgement of payments are appropriately filed for audit reference
- Ensures proper quality and audit controls are maintained with established standards, maintaining proper payroll records for audit purposes.
- Coordinate with Finance, Tax and Legal departments to ensure payroll deductions for tax and social contributions are compliant with local legislation. Remains current regarding legislative update
- Generates reports for internal use, external service providers and tax authorities.
- Ensures compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Human Resources, Behavioural Science, Psychology or equivalent degree qualifications. 3 to 5 years’ experience in HR or Business experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Medical Coverage for employee & dependents, Vacation Days, Insurance, etc.