Statutory & Tax Analyst
Hold on, this opportunity hasn't opened yet!
We know you're excited, but applications haven't opened for this opportunity yet. Sign up now to save this posting on your dashboard so that you may revisit later!
As a Statutory & Tax Analyst, your responsibilities include ensuring legal accounts are prepared in accordance with Local GAAP and in compliance with SLB policies.
- Ensure legal accounts are prepared in accordance with Local GAAP and in compliance with SLB policies;
- Understands the end to end process under his/her responsibility and report gaps through SQs
- Contribute to process improvement ideas and implementation with Operation Integrity teams.
- Responsible for reviewing corporate tax returns and return to provision reconciliations
- Responsible for statutory fiscal accounts and tax compliance within filing deadlines;
- Responsible for reviewing and submission of Indirect Tax returns within filing deadlines;
- Ensure across-the-board implementation of standard finance practices;
- Responsible for review and timely submission of internal management reports including FP8, FP6, Itax report etc.
- Manage statutory audits with external auditors
- Support external tax audits
- Understands, reviews, implement and complies with Sarbanes Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix
- Complies with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures;
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
- Finance or Accounting Degree, MBA or have completed equivalent professional certification such as ACCA, CA, CPA, MIA etc
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience.
Medical Coverage for employee & dependents, Vacation Days, Insurance, etc.