Customer Operations Specialist – Order to Cash
In general, the selected candidate will act as consultant and take ownership to manage and resolve all customer enquries through emails or phone calls.
Act as consultant and take ownership to manage and resolve all customer enquries through emails or phone calls by collaborate closely with other partners.
Card Order Management
- Create, replace or cancel card as required
- Manage delivery or card and PIN
- Update card setting including product, velocity and other details
- Handle credit-related enquiries including payment methods, cash allocations, refund/write-off and credit requirements for credit assessment
- Liaise with credit service partners for account blocked due to overdue or overtrade
- New Business – provide end-to-end guidance for potential new customers to apply account with Shell
- Marketing Campaign – collaborate with Marketing to handle and resolve all queries
- Transaction at Station – troubleshoot and resolve transaction-related issue at station which may due to various reason.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (CGPA 3.0 and above) in any field of study.
- Possess strong leadership and teamwork-based experience.
- Relevant working experience (1 – 2 yrs) in managing customer (B2C) complaints.
- Able to cope with emotional stress, stay calm in difficult conversation.
- Able to remain resilience when required to deliver against deadline
- Proficiency in Cantonese & Mandarin is an added advantage
- Opportunity to work with leaders who will mentor & guide you to your future prospects
- Diverse & inclusive work environment
- Dynamic team
- Earliest start date for batch 1 – 3 September 2019