Downstream Marketing Advisor
As Downstream Marketing Advisor, you will need to build in-depth understanding of the business performance in order to provide deep analysis and insights.
The role has to build in-depth understanding of the business performance in order to provide deep analysis and insights. The Analyst has to work collaboratively with the business & finance teams to influence the value drivers and to inform business decision making. It is expected that the role will increasingly include data analytics to leverage the data available from our ERPs and accounting systems.
- Prepare monthly business results and explain insights on key value drivers.
- Review key drivers & do deep dives to better understand trends/ areas of improvements.
- Balance Sheet analysis and Cash Flow reporting
- Prepare Yearly Budgeting (Targets & Resources) and appraisal activities including Latest Estimates
- Drive development/design of new MI and finance support processes
- To support business/customer operations in monitoring their performance.
- Continuous focus on improvement opportunities in process and content to reduce complexity, promote best practice and provide focus on financial issues.
- Support resolution of the issues/bottlenecks in the reporting process.
- Initiate and implement innovative approaches to data analysis and reporting.
- Proactively manages relationships with the Business Partners
- Keeps abreast of Business developments and Business performance drivers.
- Drive projects in line with the business priorities to deliver value for business
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to provide robust and comprehensive financial analysis and support for growth projects
- Support to provide monthly commentaries to Latest estimate and fit for purpose action plans. Ensure appropriate action plans are developed and in place to meet the business targets. Conduct post reviews on projects in collaboration with Portfolio team and business.
- Well-rounded finance professional (MBA, CIMA, ACCA, CA, ICWA, CPA, Degree in Accounting etc) with 6-8 years in post qualification experience in business finance (preferably in areas of pricing, commercial finance, brand management).
- Strong financial and business analytical skills
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Presence to interact with senior management.
- Ability to understand/identify where the value sits.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset, experience in driving operational excellence
- Understanding of a marketing business would be an advantage.
- Experience in ERP systems (GSAP) and business intelligence tools like Spotfire, BI4, etc is preferred
- Exposure to data analytics would be an added advantage
- Flexible Working Policies
- Vibrant and Young Community
- Great Career Progression