Project Management - Warehouse
Ideation of strategic business initiatives leveraging on your distinctive ability in project management and consulting methodology framework.
- Ideation of strategic business initiatives leveraging on your distinctive ability in project management and consulting methodology framework
- Lead overall project planning and tracking of milestones across all workstreams to achieve the desired business outcomes
- Establish project metrics and timelines and ensure clear communication to ground operations by driving execution at the ground level to ensure project feasibility and success
- Identification and management of key project issues and risks utilising past project expertise and establishing mitigation and contingency strategies
- Key focal point for all project related communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university is required
- Knowledge in SQL (Structured Query Language) is preferred
- Knowledgeable on the tools and techniques for planning, monitoring, and controlling programs and projects
- Prior involvement in full spectrum of project lifecycle from framework design up to execution
- Able to work independently in a complex and diverse environment.