Business Admin/ Marketing Intern
As a Business Admin/ Marketing Intern, you will be supporting Regional Bid and Proposal Team and Sales Managers in creating and filing documentation for tender submissions.
- Support Regional Bid and Proposal Team and Sales Managers in creating and filing documentation for tender submissions such as letters, project schedule, bill of materials, drawings, brochures and checklists
- Support costing and offer/quotation preparation for services and spare parts using spreadsheets
- Support Sales Managers in preparation of Technical Presentations for customers by updating existing content and adapting content according to projects
- Work with Sales and Commercial colleagues from different parts of ASEAN.
- Undergraduate Degree Business Administration or Marketing
- Good command of English and good communication skills – written and spoken, including proof-reading
- Good acumen in reading and analyzing documents containing customer requirements and specifications
- Confident to present documents to Sales and Commercial during meetings, which is a requirement for document approval
- Basic knowledge in accounting/costing and understand conversion to different major currencies (EUR, USD, SGD etc)
- Medium proficiency in Office 365 skills (Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Outlook), and strives for accuracy in calculations and document formatting
- Fast learner of Siemens workflows/processes
- Professional attitude and committed to task completion within given deadline
- Ownership of assigned tasks and accountable to others in the team
- Able to work for six months duration starting October 2019 onwards.