Client Centre Executive – Personal Loan (Price Solutions Sdn Bhd)
The selected candidate will support deepening and acquisition within personal client segment and focus on establishing higher contacts to maximize penetration.
- Support deepening and acquisition within personal client segment
- Handle assigned Client list / base and focus on establishing higher contacts to maximize penetration
- Proactively engage with clients to uncover business needs and promote cross-sell or up-sell for both Existing to Bank and New To Bank client
- Ensure prompt and timely callbacks are made to clients as committed
- Optimise the usage of Diallers and Lead management system to drive greater performance
- Apply skills learned via training programs to drive needs based conversations
- Achieve sales target as applicable
- Collect Client information as needed to serve client and close sales
- Ensure all relevant dispositions and notes are updated in system
- Closure and wrap up done as per set standards
- Ensure a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Work closely with team leader to develop and implement sales plan to achieve targets and drive client engagement
- Annual Leave
- Employee Provident Fund & Socso
- Generalist Outpatient
- Hospitalization benefit
- Dental / Optical Subsidy
Open for fresh graduates