The selected candidate will need to ensure that laws and regulations, internal risk and compliance policies and group code of conduct are adhered to.
- Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risk and compliance policies and group code of conduct.
- Demonstration of adherence to group management responsibility policy and fair accountability principles.
- Addressing any risk and compliance weakness within appropriate timeframe and ensure proper escalation
- Middle Office Controllable Error
- Daily Submission Process of application form and documents.
- Record keeping all completed and incomplete pre-screening sales submission cases.
- Daily Scanning and Input of sales submissions in the system within the cut off time.
- To ensure all physical sales application sent to archival (warehouse)
- To handle day to day administrative support
- Handle internal inquiries diligently and efficiently.
- Ensure a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Work closely with team leader to develop and implement sales plan to achieve targets and drive client engagement
- Work with operations team to ensure that client requests are fulfilled
- Annual Leave
- Employee Provident Fund & Socso
- Generalist Outpatient
- Hospitalization benefit
- Dental / Optical Subsidy
Open for fresh graduates