Job Holder is expected to drive and ensure sales targets are met by establishing contacts and promoting product benefits thereby cross selling or up selling products.
- Job Holder is expected to drive and ensure sales targets are met by establishing contacts and promoting product benefits thereby cross selling or up selling products.
- Pure Tele-sales role and the jobholder will be expected to drive sales conversion to have successful closures.
- Drive adoption of digital offerings through promotion during tele sales conversations
- Adhere to daily working schedule
- Meet applicable non-financial metrics as per scorecard. E.g. Sales error rate, Sales call quality score
- Collect Client information as needed to serve client and close sales
- Ensure all relevant dispositions and notes are updated in system
- Closure and wrap up done as per set standards
- Apply skills learned via training programs to drive needs based conversations
- Ensure a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Work closely with team leader to develop and implement sales plan to achieve targets and drive client engagement
- Work with operations team to ensure that client requests are fulfilled.
- Annual Leave
- Employee Provident Fund & Socso
- Generalist Outpatient
- Hospitalization benefit
- Dental / Optical Subsidy
Open for fresh graduates