The selected candidate will be performing project-oriented duties related to the integration of an acquired entity into the company.
Performs project-oriented duties related to the integration of an acquired entity into the company. May be involved anywhere from before-the-close to the integration completion stage either working on specific assignments or in a team. This role exists as a full-time position responsible for activities and projects associated with the assimilation of practices and systems where the primary competence is in project management and integration related disciplines. Typically requires knowledge of project management, business processes, system analysis and IT-related projects in order to work across functional areas where data management and systems related projects or activities are the focus of consolidation and improvement. Typically partners with specialists in legal, HR, accounting, payroll, IT, or other administrative areas of the company.
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Learns to use basic scientific or engineering concepts within a designated functional area.
- Develops knowledge in processes and procedures specific to job function, e.g. process/ equipment qualification and development PCR, FMEA, DOE, SPC, runcards, EPR, Tool Lockdown, PV system design and construction.
- Basic programming language & FA skills are bonus
- Works on problems of limited scope.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can readily be obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Applies problem- solving techniques to provide insight into root cause.
Teamwork, Collaboration and Influence:
- Organizes and communicates ideas through a variety of channels.
- Gains trust and support of peers.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and develop.
- Actively participates in team and group work activities.
- Collaborates within process/area of responsibility.
- Regularly exposed to customer requirements and issues that affect customer satisfaction.
- Ability to perform assignments under regular supervision.
- Seeks guidance, as necessary, from more experienced personnel. Creative Thinking and Innovation:
- Applies well-understood solutions and technologies to solve problems within project scope and constraints.
- Applies SunPower values to all aspects of work.
Impact and Results Focus:
- Delivers quality work in timely manner.
- Recognizes economic aspects of the job and relationship to needs of SunPower’s customers.
- Transport allowance
- Health insurance
- Meal allowance
- 13th-month bonus
- B.S. degree in Engineering and 0+ years of related experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience