Closing in 3 days
Areas of Work
HR and Recruitment
Group HR Data Analytics Expert
What is your mission?
- Structured (breaking down business problems) and Critical Thinking (defining advanced machine learning solutions).
- To drive key initiation that is in tune with the overall data analytic product road map.
- To be independent and resourceful in researching and identifying new data sources to expand the current data analytic products.
- To continue in creating a unique and useful model validation and risk modelling systems that will be integrated into the day-to-day decision-making process.
- To build data storage solutions that allow dynamic learning and economies of scale.
- Know Human Resources Matrix and ability to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years working experiences in Data Analysis/Risk Analysis or Scorecard Reporting systems.
- Advance user of Tableau, Power BI, SQL, Google Data Studio, MS Office, and other BI Analytics tools.
- Experience with various predictive models (or at least has the theoretical background)
- Experience in analyzing and prediction of Human Resources or Human capital data to resolve business needs or business issues.
- Able to demonstrate a high level working in a team, self-starter and willing to learn new tools & analytic environments.
- Able to work with key stakeholders to gather the data requirements and business gaps.
- Able to advise the stakeholders on the data finding