Customer Service Associate
As Customer Service Associate, some of the responsibilities include answering customer calls and responding to customer emails, as well as tracking and documenting customer data and service issues.
• Answering customer calls and responding to customer emails.
• Tracking and documenting customer data and service issues.
• Maintaining customer records in databases.
• Send programme-related collaterals and forms.
• Advise on the latest promotions and mechanics.
• Manages feedback or complaints and liaise with backend support to resolve members’ issues.
• Involve in ad-hoc projects.
• Meet daily KPI requirements.
• Following up and assuring customer satisfaction.
• Willing to work on rotational shift hours, weekends and public holidays.
Minimum Diploma in any field.
• Career Development
• Attractive Salary & Benefits
• Flexible Work Arrangement
• Lively Celebrations
• Creative Workspace
• Best Place to Work & Learn