Internship (Support & Operation)
As Internship (Support & Operation), you will assist with recruitment events and activities.
- Assist with recruitment events and activities
- Continue to identify area for improvement within the Internship program and the intern’s experience
- Assist with the creation and collection of job descriptions
- Involvement in reviewing resumes and finding potential candidates for open positions
- Assist with applicant interview arrangements
- Gaining knowledge in the recruiting and hiring process
- Assists with documentation and preparation of document for visa application related to expatriate hiring.
- Preparing offer letter and salary proposal for recruiter.
- Candidate must be pursuing at least a Degree.
- CGPA 3.00 and above with other extra curriculum.
- 3 – 6 months.
- On the job training
- Mentoring with Leaders
- Fun filled employee engagement activities
- Real world working experience