Associate – Technical Support L1
The responsibilities include Voice Call Handling, Email Communication and Infrastructure Monitoring.
- Voice Call Handling: excellent knowledge of handling voice calls.
- Email Communication: professional email writing skills.
- Infrastructure Monitoring: Good understanding of Infrastructure components and respective alerts.
- Exchange: Knowledge on functioning and configuration of Microsoft Exchange client. Messaging support for exchange.
- AD: Knowledge on - Active directory, Proxy, DNS, Group Policy.
- Network: Knowledge on – LAN setup, basic routing and switching, passive networking.
- Desktop Security: Knowledge on – Antivirus deployment and update, patch management, monitoring and reporting.
- Desktop, Laptop, Handheld devices: Knowledge on – build management, OS deployment, common application installation and troubleshooting, Hardware knowledge.
- Troubleshooting: Remote troubleshooting experience: Desktop, Laptops, Notebook, iPhone, Network printers, etc.
- Printers: Hands on experience on managing printers (Local & Network printers) – Lexmark and HP Printers.
- Tools: Hand on experience on ITSM tools like HPSM, BMC Remedy, Service Now, CA Service Desk, Monitoring Tools.
- ITIL: Knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures like – Incident, Service request fulfilment, Change, Problem etc.
- KM: Knowledge management understanding, review and create new knowledge articles.
- MS Office: Good / excellent knowledge for support of MS Office and standard software
- Windows & Smartphones: Windows operating system knowledge (e.g. Windows 7, 8.1, 10), Windows smartphone and telecommunication knowledge. COTS (standard SW, standard HW)
- O365: Understanding of Microsoft Office (e.g. Office 365)
- Lotus Notes: Lotus Notes client support, Messaging support (e.g. Lotus Notes, Exchange)
- Order management: Ready-to-use knowledge about Ordering processes. Ready-to-use knowledge about ordering portals.
Level of Expertise
L1 – L2 support, On-site Or Remote Support experience
- High School Graduate, Diploma, IT education or comparable IT professional experience
- Experience in years: 0 to 4 years
- Relevant Experience: 0 to 4 years
- Certifications (optional): ITIL Foundation, understanding of Incident, Request, Change & Problem Management
- Language proficiency (read/write/speak): Japanese, Korean, & Mandarin - read/write/speaking skills; Secondary - Excellent English read/write/speaking skills
- Language Certifications: Japanese – Advanced level; Korean- Advanced level; Mandarin-Advanced level.