Customer Experience Expert
As Customer Experience Expert, you will monitor Product Support Agents transactions, calls and review emails for accuracy of information and call handling standards.
- Monitor Product Support Agents transactions, calls and review emails for accuracy of information and call handling standards.
- To have Operational Experience through taking call, emails and/or live chat
- Elaborate, recommend and oversee improvement actions by providing in-depth insights of agents Quality performance base on Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Analyze customer grievances and other non-compliance issues
- Ensure that Product Support Agents are delivering a high level of customer service in accordance to COPC Standards.
- Record evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring forms.
- Detect coaching needs and take actions in accordance with these needs in order to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Providing reports and in-depth analysis to Supervisors and the Manager with regular performance feedback on the agents.
- Participates in the design of quality monitoring forms and quality standards.
- Participates in customer and client calibration sessions to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and/or Bachelor's Degree,
- Required language(s): Fluent English with Chinese (Mandarin) would be an advantage
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience of experience performing Quality Assurance in a call center environment preferred.
- Excellent organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills while working in an environment with frequent interruptions
- A knack for implementation of corrective action programs
- Knowledge of Quality terms, tools, and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to train and develop new and existing support agents.
- Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to change.
- Medical Insurance (cover Inpatient & Outpatient)
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS Contribution.