As Customer Experience Specialist, you'll investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve the way we do things
- Advocate for users and pass ideas and best practices on to the rest of the team
- Update the internal knowledge base when you discover something new
- Establish effective working relationships with team members and users
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the travel community of our client.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
- Medical Insurance (cover Inpatient & Outpatient)
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS Contribution.