As Customer Experience Specialist, you will make outbound calls on the provided leads and to encourage the given offer to customers.
- Make outbound calls on the provided leads and to encourage the given offer to customers.
- Convince and enroll interested customer’s over the phone
- Accurately update the system on the call outcome.
- Deliver good customer experience by focusing on customer’s wants and needs.
- Go “extra mile” to meet sales quota.
- Encounter the quality service standards.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the travel community of our client.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
- Medical Insurance (cover Inpatient & Outpatient)
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS Contribution.