As Android Developer, you will be responsible for developing Android applications in Java language, conceptualizing and designing next-generation features for Android application and many more.
- Develop Android application in Java language. Kotlin is a bonus.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and designing next-generation features for Android application.
- Translate business requests and prototypes into high-quality Android applications.
- Monitor, optimize and maintain high performance of the Android application.
- Continuously research, evaluate and implement new mobile technologies and features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Develop SDK for product integration on Android application.
- Maintain Google Play Store.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Familiar with popular Android libraries and guidelines
- Good understanding of Android development cycle
- Possess knowledge in SDK Integration via REST, SOAP or JSON
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Good understanding of Google Material design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar with Git or SVN version control
- Flexi work arrangement
- Employee Recognition Award
- E-wallet pocket money
- Breakfast days
- Company Trip
- Sports outings