Intern, Data Analyst
As a Data Analyst intern, your responsibilities include to continually monitor, track and report events related to risk strategy, fraud and account take over (ATO) as well as to provide assistance to Data Strategy team to integrate risk assessment rules to risk engine.
- Continually monitor, track and report events related to risk strategy, fraud and account take over (ATO)
- This individual will provide assistance to Data Strategy team to integrate risk assessment rules to risk engine
- Work on Proof of concept (POC) solutions, using sample data set.
- Document process and procedure for data strategy
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful reports
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on data collected
- Responsibilities span a range of research tasks, including data analysis, and data visualization
- Data analysis and data quality improvements on Risk Regression model project
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
- Knowledge of SQL. Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively (clear, concise and professionally) with all levels within TNGD
- Must be analytical, detailed oriented, and have strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Adhere to instructions on routine work and takes part in new project or assignments.
- Knowledge of data model and ER Diagram would be an advantage
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Computer science or equivalent
- Flexi work arrangement
- Employee Recognition Award
- E-wallet pocket money
- Breakfast days
- Company Trip
- Sports outings