Internship - Android Developer
As an Android Developer intern, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing next generation features for Android application.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and designing next generation features for Android application.
- Translate business requests and prototypes into high quality Android applications.
- Monitor, optimize and maintain high performance of the Androidapplication.
- Continuously research, evaluate and implement new mobile technologies and features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Maintain & Develop SDK for product integration on Android application.
- Maintain App Distribution Channel, such as Google Play Store and more.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 6 months internship period. Final year students are encourage to apply.
- Proficiency in Java, Git and SQL.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving is essential.
- Strictly for internship student only.
- Flexi work arrangement
- Employee Recognition Award
- E-wallet pocket money
- Breakfast days
- Company Trip
- Sports outings