Internship - Finance
As a Finance intern, you will be responsible for the processing of Accounts Payables invoices, payments and to notify vendors upon remittance of payment.
- Process Accounts Payables invoices, payments and to notify vendors upon remittance of payment.
- Process Accounts Receivable invoices, receipts and generate monthly Statement of Accounts.
- Process of fixed deposit journal entry for closing purpose.
- Follow up and communication with various departments to ensure compliance and submission of documents are all in order.
- Maintain proper filing of documents.
- Any other tasks assigned by superior.
- At least Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Understand basic accounting entries, active participations in daily work process
- Flexi work arrangement
- Employee Recognition Award
- E-wallet pocket money
- Breakfast days
- Company Trip
- Sports outings