Internship - Java Developer
As a Java Developer intern, you will be responsible for the continuous integration and development of backend digital wallet using mainly Java language.
- Responsible for the continuous integration and development of backend digital wallet using mainly Java language.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, troubleshoot development and production problems.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code(s)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the backend wallet.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 6 months internship period. Final year student are encourage to apply.
- Proficiency in Java, Git and SQL.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving is essential.
- Flexi work arrangement
- Employee Recognition Award
- E-wallet pocket money
- Breakfast days
- Company Trip
- Sports outings