Internship - Quality Assurance
As a Quality Assurance intern, you will be understanding functional and nonfunctional requirements of software product, design quality assurance and testing strategies for various products.
- Understand functional and nonfunctional requirements of software product, design quality assurance and testing strategies for various products.
- Contribute to the planning and construction of a product system architecture, assess risks, resolve the design’s testability and address the system stability.
- Innovate testing tools, testing technologies, testing platform, testing lifecycle of product R&D, improve the testing efficiency.
- Involved in testing system setup, technology team planning, and construction of testing technology platform.
- Responsible for the system integration test in product deployment phase and ensure product go-live with high quality.
- Basic java programming is a need and strong logical thinking.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 6 months internship period. Final year student are encourage to apply.
- Flexi work arrangement
- Employee Recognition Award
- E-wallet pocket money
- Breakfast days
- Company Trip
- Sports outings