As an iOS Developer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing next-generation features for iOS application, developing iOS application in Objective-C language and more.
- Develop iOS application in Objective-C language.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and designing next-generation features for iOS application.
- Translate business requests and prototypes into high-quality iOS applications.
- Monitor, optimize and maintain high performance of the iOS application.
- Continuously research, evaluate and implement new mobile technologies and features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Develop SDK for product integration on iOS application.
- Maintain Apple Application Store.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Familiar with popular iOS libraries and guidelines
- Good understanding of iOS development cycle
- Possess knowledge in SDK Integration via REST, SOAP or JSON.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Good understanding of Apple Material design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiar with Git or SVN version control
- Flexi work arrangement
- Employee Recognition Award
- E-wallet pocket money
- Breakfast days
- Company Trip
- Sports outings