Java Developer (Internship)
As a Java Development Intern, you will be assisting in the planning and analyzing of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise.
- Assisting in the planning and analyzing of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise.
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements.
- Designing, coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications.
- Assisting in the creation of test scripts; executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Assisting in implementing all actions required to deploy an application.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Good understanding of Java programming languages
- Good understanding of SQL database to facilitate software programming.
- Flexi work arrangement
- Employee Recognition Award
- E-wallet pocket money
- Breakfast days
- Company Trip
- Sports outings