Quality Assurance Analyst (Internship)
As a Quality Assurance Analysis Intern, you are required to understand functional and non-functional requirements of software product, design quality assurance and testing strategies for various products.
- Understand functional and non-functional requirements of software product, design quality assurance and testing strategies for various products.
- Contribute to the planning and construction of a product system architecture, assess risks, resolve the design’s testability and address the system stability.
- Innovate testing tools, testing technologies, testing platform, testing lifecycle of product R&D, improve the testing efficiency.
- Involved in testing system setup, technology team planning, and construction of testing technology platform.
- Responsible for the system integration test in product deployment phase and ensure product go-live with high quality.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Knowledge of testing methodology and principles is required
- Familiar with any automated software testing tool would be an added advantageous
- Good understanding of Java programming languages and having the interest to do coding is preferred.
- Flexi work arrangement
- Employee Recognition Award
- E-wallet pocket money
- Breakfast days
- Company Trip
- Sports outings