Risk QA Analyst - Internship
As a Risk QA Analyst intern, checking new software products, such as those for mobile applications for defects or issues is part of your responsibilities.
- Responsible for checking new software products, such as those for mobile applications for defects or issues.
- Run various tests on software to ensure it meets all standards and guidelines and is ready to be marketed to consumers
- Identify issues and run debugging programs as needed
- Generate reports, work with software developers to correct issues, and upgrade databases as required
- Provide feedback to developers and product managers based on test outcomes
- Perform end to end testing of the applications
- Create test plans, requirements, scenarios and test data for use during testing.
- Able to verify lots of data manually.
- Computer Science fundamentals in security, object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Having knowledge in Java will be an advantage.