Web Developer (Internship)
As a Web Development Intern, you will be building, extending, refactoring all front-end related deliverables within our codebase.
- Building, extending, refactoring all front-end related deliverables within our codebase
- Involve in code reviews, enhancing other related development practices with the front-end team for seamless delivery
- Optimizing front-end performance to deliver robust web pages
- Developing in an Agile team and in a continuous improvement environment
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Good understanding in either ReactJS or VueJS or AngularJS
- Familiarity in API Testing in REST/SOAP, browser debugging, GIT/SVN.
- Knowledge in WEBPACK, LESS, SASS, HTTPS Protocol, Caching, Cookies, and SKETCH is preferred
- Flexi work arrangement
- Employee Recognition Award
- E-wallet pocket money
- Breakfast days
- Company Trip
- Sports outings