A full-time job opportunity as an admin executive for those with a degree in Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent; with at least to 4 years of related working...
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
Length/duration of opportunity
- Arrange and coordinate conferences, factory and corporate site meeting on weekly & monthly basis.
- Follow up on issues raised during meetings; ensure all action has been taken by related parties.
- Arrange interviews and appointments.
- Assist during activities or visits organized by company.
- Maintain important and confidential records/schedules.
- Assist in compiling data, reports or slides for meetings and other administrative tasks.
- Read reports and summarize information to facilitate superior's review.
- Perform other ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent from reputable universities.
- At least 2 to 4 years of related working experience.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Positive working attitude and able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Good command of English both (spoken and written).
- Able to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.