Full-time job opportunity for those with a degree or master in Business Administration / Economic / Statistics / Business Research or equivalent. Fresh graduates are encouraged to...
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
Length/duration of opportunity
- Carry out market research related to property and plantation sectors.
- Carry out industry benchmarking research such as competitors' analysis, market development / glove industry trend development and etc.
- Carry out customers and suppliers annual survey project.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess Degree or Master in Business Administration / Economic / Statistics / Business Research or equivalent from reputable universities.
- CGPA should be more than 3.00 and above or minimum second class upper.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply and preferably female candidate.
- Good research and analytical / written skills, with attention to details.
- Able to conduct research in business and marketing/market intelligent competitor benchmarking and business strategies analysis.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.