The selected candidate will need to provide first level end user support for related systems by identifying, resolving or escalating the problems to vendor.
- Provide first level end user support for related systems by identifying, resolving or escalating the problems to vendor to ensure the service commitment is met.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Implement, troubleshoot and maintain IT infrastructure, networks, email and web services (Hardware team).
- Involve in open source application implementation and support (hardware team).
- Maintain an up to date IT hardware and software inventory for Head Office and factories (hardware team).
- Participate in projects to enhance the quality and efficiency of all software systems or business processes by analysing the problems to identify root causes and proposing new ideas (software team).
- Track, log and report all sues for audit and improvement purposes (software team).
- Assist in the development and documentation of Standard IT operation policies and procedures (software team).
- Doing specification, design and document all new improvement or software changes (software team).
- Test and implement new ERP modules or changes (software team).
- To work with ERP modules team for the enhancement (software team).
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in hardware support of software support will be an added advantage.
- resh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Experience with any standard ERP packages will be an advantage.
- Yearly Increment
- ESOS & Share Grants
- KWSP / SOCSO
- Private Retirement Scheme
- Insurance & Hospital
- Learning & Development
- Toastmasters Club
- Health & Wellness
- Sport / Fitness Centre
- Annual Events