The chosen candidate will be responsible to identify potential markets/ customers.
- To be responsible to identify potential markets/ customers.
- To support and service customers via shipments coordination and provide management with the price updates.
- To overall assist the Marketing department.
- To follow-up closely with the containers and vessels booking timely.
- To update relevant information pertaining to the specifications for customers control purchase.
- To plan and execute a marketing plan.
- To provide customer service support.
- To provide management with update on the market opportunities.
- To carry out filing work.
- To ensure shipments both imports/ exports are executed promptly.
- To carry out regular quality spot check and to ensure the quality meets the customer expectation.
- To carry out spot checking on daily basis of product for conformity.
- To pick up more responsibilities without hesitation for self improvement.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
- Degree in Marketing or with Engineering background equivalents from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Yearly Increment
- ESOS & Share Grants
- KWSP / SOCSO
- Private Retirement Scheme
- Insurance & Hospital
- Learning & Development
- Toastmasters Club
- Health & Wellness
- Sport / Fitness Centre
- Annual Events