A full-time opportunity as a sales and marketing executive for those in Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent. Fresh graduates are...
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
Length/duration of opportunity
- Handle domestic and overseas sales, customer service for both existing and new customers, building good relationship and rapport with them.
- Market and promote aggressively products and services.
- Manage credit and payment matters.
- Monitor & track the sales process effectively for efficient sales closing and documentation within the time frame set.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree or Master in Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Minimum 1-year related experience would be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of MS Office operation, Excel and Outlook.
- A committed team player who is resourceful, dynamic and possesses good market intelligence with analytical mind.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Conversant in Mandarin and other foreign languages will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong communication, analytical, marketing and negotiation skills, interpersonal and customer relationship skills.