Artificial Intelligence Engineer
An AI Engineer is expected to participate in and carry out projects to research, develop, and deploy AI-based systems to build smart machines, smart systems, and ultimately smart factories.
In line with the journey towards Industry 4.0, Top Glove has need of future-ready Artificial Intelligence Engineers to dive headlong into researching, developing, & deploying next-gen AI systems. An AI Engineer is expected to participate in and carry out projects to research, develop, and deploy AI-based systems to build smart machines, smart systems, and ultimately smart factories.
- Be involved in the full development cycle of AI engineering projects, covering research, design, development, deployment, support, and eventually carrying out upgrades and improvements.
- Work in agile teams to plan and execute AI engineering projects towards value-adding goals and objectives.
- Interact regularly with end-users to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Build and improve models to high-quality standards and adapt them to real manufacturing environments
- Work within a well-defined architecture and integrate new models seamlessly into the existing environment
- Research new state of the art technologies in AI and identify how to adopt them to the benefit of the company
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Development or relevant fields
- Degree in Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering or relevant fields
- Strong skill levels in Python and especially with AI or ML toolkits
- Experience in AI or ML research projects
- Experience in Computer Vision is a huge plus
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and leadership skills
- Top tier communication skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset are a must
- Self-driven, motivated, and open to new ideas and information.