Assistant Manager, Learning & Development (HR)
The responsibilities include to design, develop and implement Company Training plan, to manage strategic L & D projects and to develop in-house training programs from Instructional Design to Training Materials to Facilitation.
Major Task and Activities:
1) Design, Develop and Implement Company Training plan.
2) Manage strategic L & D projects
3) Develop in-house training programs from Instructional Design to Training Materials to Facilitation.
4) Administer annual Learning Needs Analysis Exercise.
5) Recommend and evaluate Training Providers to meet internal business needs.
6) Provide high level of excellence in facilitation skills in delivering training program and calendar with active engagement and participation by staff.
7) Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and process to improve the efficiency of training services offered.
8) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
9) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/instruction.
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Training, HR or equivalent from reputable universities.
1) MS Office proficiency
2) Organizational skills with ability to handle multiple assignments
3) Strong communication skills
4) Critical thinking
5) Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
6) Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role highly encouraged to apply
7) Excellent English – spoken and written.
8) Ability to work under pressure and attention to details ensuring accuracy whilst meeting deadlines
9) Minimum 3 years in L & D function.