Some of the responsibilities of a Data Analyst are performing descriptive analysis, data cleansing, data mining and data model.
- Requirement study with business users.
- Data cleansing.
- Data mining.
- Data model
- Perform descriptive analysis.
- Develop data visualization (chart or dashboard).
- Perform Unit Test and User Acceptance Test.
- Roll out the model to business users.
- Support business users.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Results-oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving and critical analysis skills.
- Time management and teamwork.