Engineer, Quality Assurance (IPQC)
An Engineer in Quality Assurance (IPQC) is expected to be responsible for controlling & monitoring latex compounding & chemical preparation standard compliance, among other tasks.
Top Glove is embarking into a world of possibilities with a clear purpose to inspire our employees. We encourage consistent application of innovation and creativity, whether you are based in Malaysia or abroad, we find ways to break through the ordinary at the same time preserve our Corporate Value (R.I.V.E.R), overcome challenges and being proactive are our integral fundamentals in UNITING each and every Top Glover. This is YOUR chance! As we are embarking on a journey to be listed in Global Fortune 500 employer in the year 2040, we need more talent like you to join us.
Shape YOUR future with Top Glove, The World Largest Manufacturer of Gloves!
- To be responsible for controlling & monitoring latex compounding & chemical preparation standard compliance.
- To be responsible for controlling & monitoring the production parameter compliance.
- To be responsible for controlling & monitoring incoming, online & offline former compliance.
- To be responsible for controlling & monitoring glove quality & glove weight at the production line.
- To be responsible for checking & verifying any CAR raised by IPQC worker upon non-conformance findings.
- To be responsible for establishing schedule for line & compounding area spot check & fixed inspection.
- To be responsible for registering & conducting the validation process for all R&D or improvement projects taken throughout the operation area.
- To be responsible for reviewing manpower allocation for QC online team.
- To be responsible for embarking continuous improvement projects related to QA/IPQC team.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
- Degree / Master in relevant disciplines.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results-oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.
- At least 1-year experience in the same line.
- Fresh candidates are also acceptable since in-house training is provided.
- Discipline, well-organized, able to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Would be an added advantage to have worked in ISO 9001 environment.
Thank you for making Top Glove as Asia Best Employer of the Year for 4 consecutive years since 2016. Be a part of the team, be Top Glover!
Join Top Glove’s dynamic family now!