Engineer, Research & Development (Software)
One of the responsibilities of an Engineer in Research & Development (Software) is to primarily be responsible for software development, software design, unit and integration test, system deployments and professional technical supports.
- Primarily responsible for software development, software design, unit and integration test, system deployments and professional technical supports.
- Guide user in formulating requirements
- Maintain the existing systems and perform system enhancement based on user’s requirement.
- Work with the system application engineer to create interface software for data digitalization
- To provide accurate and timely technical support on all the company products and services.
- To develop new application. To enhance the existing application.
- To assist in system implementation and support.
- Responsible to design and develop web applications for data management.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree with relevant Computer Science background (Computer Science, Engineering Programming, etc.) or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Preferably have 1-year experience in developing interface software
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results-oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.