Engineering/ Scada Engineer, Maintenance & Electrical/Scada
The responsibilities include to supervise subordinates & ensure all works & projects are being carried out smoothly, to ensure documentations (TPM) are properly prepared & arranged and to ensure all machines & production lines are running smoothly.
Major Task and Activities:
1) To supervise subordinates & ensure all works & projects are being carried out smoothly.
2) To ensure documentations (TPM) are properly prepared & arranged
3) To ensure all machines & production lines are running smoothly
4) Trouble-shoot and report on facilities and building repairing works.
5) Monitor the progress of repairing schedule and milestone
6) To ensure automation-based projects are running smoothly
7) Ensure all works and projects are carried out smoothly and efficiently.
8) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior
9) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
1) Degree in Engineering or equivalent from reputable universities.
1) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
2) Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
3) Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
4) Possess sound knowledge in Building plan, building facilities, electrical & automation issues.
5) Strong analytical and interpersonal skills