As Finance Executive, you will be responsible for handling of accounts, taxation, consolidated accounts, financial and management reporting, internal control, costing, statutory matters and assist in corporate accounting/secretarial matter on group level.
Note: This position is also open to internship students
- Responsible for handling of accounts, taxation, consolidated accounts, financial and management reporting, internal control, costing, statutory matters and assist in corporate accounting/secretarial matter on group level.
- To assist the Financial Controller in corporate accounting, corporate exercise and relevant matters.
- To prepare monthly management accounts and assist in consolidation of all management reporting, budget, budget control and forecast, review of forecast with all departments and analyse variances within the management dateline.
- Review tax computation with external auditors to ensure that the company complies with the current tax laws and to obtain advantage of tax incentives available.
- To improve and reorganize the accounting and costing systems for better control, increase efficiency and better pricing of company products.
- To observe and to suggest any area of improvement in internal control/internal audit procedures in all areas within the Group with the objective of improving the operating system, adherence of company policy and procedures etc.
- To assist the IT Department in the implementation of computerization programs.
- Guide, motivate, train and coach subordinates to improve their performance. To promote good employee relations and enhance employee morale.
- To initiate and implement cost reduction program in all areas of business operations.
- To observe, promote and upkeep the Top Glove Group of companies’ Business Philosophies and Company Policies, in order to set the standard of performance and management style.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure instruction.
- Part qualified ACCA / CIMA or any professional accounting bodies, LCCI higher / intermediate or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Preferably with 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
ESOS & Share Grants, Yearly Increment, Bonus, Hostel, Allowances, Private Retirement Scheme, Annual Medical Check-Up & Dental Scaling, Complimentary Gym Pass & Parking Lots, Learning & Development, Toastmasters Club, Annual Events.